Iron-on adhesive on paper carrier - paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing. Different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily. Ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs.
For joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqués, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
100% PA (Polyamide)
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.