The Turnabout Pouch pattern is oozing in rock star style. This design is all about adding a funky edge to a practical little pouch that can be used for storing everyday items. Featuring a leather panel and eyelet chic, gives this pouch personality. Choose your favourite fabric and make it a stand out feature with fussy cutting detail. The pattern includes two optional extras, add a wristlet strap or tassel to finish. This is the perfect introduction to sewing with leather (genuine or faux). The Turn About Pouch is made using quilting cotton and the accent panel is designed for leather (genuine or faux). The Turn About Pouch is fat quarter friendly!
Finished Sizes: 5” High x 7.5” Wide x 2” Deep/ 13 cms High x 19 cms Wide x 5 cms Deep.
Designer: Little Moo Designs
- 25cm (¼ Yard) exterior fabric (my suggestion is cotton duck or drills, cottons tend to be a little softer finish)
- 25cm (¼ Yard) lining fabric
- Leather/Vinyl measuring 5” W x 8” L
- 25cm (¼ Yard) Yard fusible fleece (H640)
- 25cm (¼ Yard) Yard iron on mid weight interfacing
- 3 eyelets small size 5.5mm (1/4”)
- 13” length long pull (Handbag) zipper #5
- Eyelet setting tools, leather hole punch, fray stop (for eyelet holes).
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Leather Tassel and Wrist Strap
- 1 x 20mm (¾”) D Ring (for optional wrist strap)
- Leather measuring 5” W x 4” L (optional for tassel) for wrist strap attachment
- Fabric measuring 4” W x 15” L for optional wrist strap
- 1 x 20mm (¾”) Swivel/Lobster clip for optional wrist strap
- Tassel cap and key ring (optional for tassel)