The perfect mix of patchwork and style, The Zen Pouch will have you relaxed while you create this functional zipper pouch. Designed to organise and hold your essential oil collection, The Zen Pouch features a patchwork exterior panels, cork overlay base and internal mesh pockets to hold your essential oil bottles securely. If essential oils aren’t your thing, The Zen Pouch can be easily adapted to hold other items such as craft supplies, toiletries and so much more! Whether you are a patch worker wanting to try bag making or a bag maker wanting to try patchwork, The Zen Pouch is the perfect project to practice your skills and create a gorgeous pouch that has so many uses.
Finished Sizes: 8.5” (22 cm) Wide (Top of the pouch) x 5.5” (14 cm) High
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Designer: Little Moo Designs
- Exterior: Mini Charm Pack – 42 x 2.5” (6.35 cm) squares. OR Fabric: 25cm (¼ yard)
- Lining: Fabric: 25cm (¼ yard)
- Leather/Cork (Optional) If you are using genuine leather, I suggest a mid weight leather that has minimal stretch. 11” (28 cm) Wide x 10” (26 cm) Length
- Interfacing ¼ yard (25 cm) x light – mid weight iron on woven interfacing,
- ¼ yard (23cms) foam interfacing. For a softer finish, this can be substituted with fusible fleece.
- 1 x 8” (22 cm) #5 zipper
- Mesh (Optional) 8” (22 cm) High x 20” (50 cm) Length
- Pre-Made Double Fold Bias Tape ½” (1.3 cm) Wide x 15” (40 cm) Length