The Summertime Sling is an easy to follow sewing pattern that comes in two sizes - small and large. It features horizontally pieced outer panels, allowing you to have fun with fabrics and notions.
It has a top zipper closure, two inner pockets and an adjustable cross body strap. Not a fan of piecing? Simply use the fleece/foam Outer Panel pattern piece instead to cut whole fabric panels and create a completely different look!
Designer: Lisa Ratford / Andrie Designs
Small - 9” (23cm)W x 8-1/2” (22cm)H x 3” (7.5cm)D
Large- 11″ (28cm)W x 10-1/2″ (26.5cm)H x 3″ (7.5cm)D
- Outer Panel A - TOP (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 13” x 10” (33cm x 25cm)
- Outer Panel B - MIDDLE (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 13” x 11” (33cm x 28cm)
- Outer Panel C - BOTTOM (i.e. quilting cotton) - 13” x 12” (33cm x 30cm)
- Outer Gusset & Top Zipper Panel (i.e. quilting cotton) - 1/4yd (23cm)
- Lining (i.e. quilting cotton) - 1/2yd (46cm)
- Zipper & Slip Pockets (i.e. quilting cotton) - 1/4yd (23cm)
- Strap & Strap Connectors (i.e. quilting cotton) - 2yd (183cm)
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam) OR Fusible Fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F, Vilene H640) - up to 32” x 17” (81cm x 43cm)
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) (NOTE: based on a 40”/100cm width) - up to 2yd (183cm)
- 2 x 1½” (40mm)Rectangular Rings
- 1 x 1½” (40mm)Slider Adjuster
- Coordinating Zippers - 1 chunky/long pull zipper up to 14” (36cm), 1 dress zipper up to 8” (20cm)
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies including fabric glue/tape.