Steam-A-Seam 2 makes appliqué easy and fun!! Steam-A-Seam 2 is a heat activated pressure sensitive fusible webs. This makes the web tacky and repositionable for easy placement of your appliqué, giving you the ability to position and reposition your design before permanently ironing.
You’ll never make a mistake - the last step is to fuse when everything is perfectly in its place! Before fusing, tack your project to a wall or try on a garment to check appliqué placement; you’re able to reposition pieces while you’re wearing them.
Benefits of Using Steam-A-Seam®:
- Repositionable stick
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished - will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- So Easy to Use and introducing New Benefits:
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!