This gorgeous little clutch pattern is a quick and easy sew, making it the perfect companion for theStand Up & Tote Notice tote bag pattern.
The Stand Up Clutch comes in three sizes (small, medium and large), enabling you to make a clutch to suit any and every occasion. It has a simple magnetic snap closure, an outer pocket on both the front and back, an inner slip pocket and optional handles.
This clutch purse pattern also makes for the perfect little girls bag and is a great little add on so both mother and daughter can have ‘Stand Up’ bags! (She’s also a fantastic scrap busting pattern too!!!)
Difficulty: Basic / Intermediate
Designer: Lisa Ratford / Andrie Designs
SMALL: Width at base 5-1/4″ (13cm) x Height 5-3/4″ (15cm) x Depth 2″ (5cm)
MEDIUM: Width at base 6″ (15cm) x Height 6-3/4″ (17cm) x Depth 2″ (5cm)
LARGE: Width at base 6-1/2″ (17cm) x Height 7-1/2″ (19cm) x Depth 2″ (5cm)
- Fabric for the outer pieces of your clutch (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 22″ x 9″ (56cm x 23cm)
- Fabric for the outer pockets (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 1/4yd (23cm)
- Fabric for the lining and slip pocket (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 3/8yd (34cm)
- Fabric for the handles (i.e. quilting cotton) - up to 8″ x 16″ (20cm x 41cm)
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) - up to 1 3/8yd (132cm) based on a 20″ (50cm) width
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable OR Fusible fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F, Vilene H640) - up to 23″ x 10″ (58cm x 25cm)
- Firm fusible stabiliser (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F) - 1 1/2″ x 3″ (4cm x 8cm)
- 1 magnetic snap - 3/4″ (18mm) size
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.