The Stacks On Duﬄe Bag is the perfect carry-on luggage, a breeze to make and easy to carry, you will love making this practi cal and fun bag. The Stacks On Duﬄe Bag features a zipper closure, internal zipper pocket, comfortable shoulder straps and large exterior slip pockets at each end of the bag. It has a soft ﬁnish using fusible ﬂeece as the interfacing making it easy to store and pack in your suitcase as an extra bag when needed. Make one for yourself and one for the kids to go to grandma’s house. The construction of this bag is magic with a non drop-in lining, you will be whipping these up before you can say “STACKS ON.”
Finished Sizes: 11 ½” (30cm) High x 15” (38cm) Wide (At top of bag) x 3 ¼” (9.5 cm) Deep (boxed corners).
Designer: Little Moo Designs
Fabric: Use mid weight cottons such as cotton/linen blends, cotton duck or similar. They tend to hold form and wrinkle less than light weight cottons in this bag.
• 40” (100cm) length exterior body fabric x 54” (138cm) Wide
• 40” (100cm) length lining body fabric x 54” (138cm) Wide
• 12” (30cm) length handle fabric x 54” (138cm) Wide
• Fusible fleece: 40” (100cm) Length x 45” (115cm) Wide
• Mid weight woven interfacing: 80” (200cm) Length x 45” (115cm) Wide
• Webbing: 70” (170cm) Length x 1” (2.5cm) Wide Note: If you would like to make your handles completely out of webbing you will require cotton webbing measuring- 150” (380cm) Length x 1” (2.5cm) Wide
• Pre-Made Piping: 120” (300cm) length x 0.12” (3mm)
• #5 (Handbag) zippers 8” (20cm) for zip pocket
• #5 (Handbag) zippers 14” (36cm) for top closure.
• 4 x 1” (2.5cm) rectangle rings (can use D rings instead)
• Fray Stoppa (or similar product to seal the ends of the webbing)