Keep everything handy in this lightweight bag. It's perfect for conferences and shows, for workers who must carry an ID card, or just for running around town.
Use the vinyl pocket on front to hold a name tag or ID card... or just a shopping list. Carry credit cards or cash in the zippered fabric pocket. Tuck a cell phone into the mesh pocket on back for easy access.
A fabric strap, whose length is determined when binding the edges, can be customized to wear around the neck, over the shoulder, or crossbody.
Fabric quilted with Soft and Stable gives great body and stability and ensures long-lasting wear.
Finished size: 7¼”H x 4¾”W
The Call Me pattern is a perfect way to learn many of the basic techniques used to make ByAnnie patterns.
As you make this useful bag, you will learn how to:
- Quilt fabric with Soft and Stable
- Attach a zipper to a quilted fabric pocket and bind the upper edge of the zipper (a process used in almost all our patterns that have pockets)
- Work with vinyl and mesh
- Use fold-over elastic to bind a mesh pocket
- Make custom bias binding
- Assemble a simple project with multiple pockets
- Bind raw edges and use the binding to create a strap